Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tired of hauling your window air conditioners in and out of your windows?

We offer three proven solutions to all of that heavy hauling the window air conditioner in and out of the window.

High End Outdoor Window /Wall Air Conditioner covers.
We manufacture high end, long lasting made to size window / wall outside air conditioner covers which are truly the highest quality, strong, heavy duty commercial grade treated canvas outside window air conditioner covers. The Window / Through the Wall air conditioner covers have a clean look, and are strong, durable. Our window / wall air conditioner covers come with a five year guarantee.

"
I just wanted to type out a short note to you. I am in receipt of the window/wall outside air conditioner covers and side panels that I ordered from you. All of these items fit very well and it only took me a few minutes to seal up my air conditioner unit. I wanted to thank you for your fine services and products!"

Livingston, MT

Indoor Insulated Side Panels
Great window air conditioner insulated side panels and window fan unit side panels. Keeps cold out in the winter and keeps heat, dirt, dust and bugs out in the summer. Quality, custom made window air conditioner and window fan insulated side panel inserts. 2 custom made insulated inserts per set. White waterproof and air-tight PVC coated material insulated side panels. Semi-rigid insulated side panels. Not cheap accordion type side panels. Specially designed as a compression press-fit insert on each side of your window air conditioner and in front of existing accordion panels to keep the winter cold air and draft out of the home, and heat, dirt, dust and bugs out in the summer. Inside insulated with a special, 3/8 inch semi-rigid insulation.


"I recently received the (indoor insulated cover and insulated side panels) for my window/through the wall air conditioning unit.  I just moved to NYC from CA, and it's coooold here.  My room was very drafty.  The cover came sooner than I expected and fits to the specifications I ordered.  I instantly felt the difference.  My room is now warm and toasty :).  I am sooooo happy with capcover, and I will definitely recommend you to friends.  You did an amazing job!  Well done. Keep up the good work...All the best,"

 
Lilach96 St., New York, NY

Warm Insulated Indoor Window and Through the Wall Air conditioner covers.
Cold draft problems? Control cold air draft coming from your window / wall air conditioner with our highest quality inside insulated window air conditioner cover or through-the-wall air conditioner cover with energy efficient insulation.

I forgot that the side panels are custom made. I purchased the side panels and the window air conditioner inside cover for the air conditioner that is in my 480 square-foot garage.  This garage was done over to be used as a workshop.  It is completely insulated and the walls are finished.  The overhead door is rated at 17.5 r insulating factor.  We didn't want to take the air conditioner off during the winter because it is bolted into the window frame.  Last winter it was very cold in the garage.  The side panels and cover didn't arrive a moment too soon - we installed them yesterday.  We can already tell the difference - in spite of the freezing cold outside, it is relatively comfortable in the garage. Thanks for making such a fine product.
Yvonne
Denver, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment